Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys ,
I've got a TD5 era 3 door back body that I just removed from a truck I built from parts about 13 years ago and which the current owner just rolled . The truck is essentially new having been driven a few thousand miles over the years and is getting a nearly complete re-body . The back body has a scrape on the right side - not really dented per se , but insurance is covering replacement with a new one ( @ $4750 ) so I'm selling this one . There isn't a spec of corrosion on it anywhere . Does not include the body cappings . You'll need to fill the scratches , but this should really help someone with a badly dented or corroded tub . $1200 . I can send pics if interested . I'm located in NW Connecticut and am flexible time wise for you to have a look at it .
Thanks,
Bryan

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've been asked a couple times about shipping ; yes I will ship . I actually have the crate that the new body came in from Rovers North so one doesn't need to be bought or constructed . I'll ask RN about the weight so you could figure shipping to your zip .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts