Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m clearing out the yard and have a few spare trucks around that I don’t need.

This one is a clean titled 1995 RRC LWB with some missing bits. It has the engine, and complete drivetrain. This truck was given to me with title and said to have been taken off the road from an overheating issue. I never verified nor investigated into it’s said issue(s). I was going to just build it as it’s not too Rusty at all. Some places it does but it’s a nice starter for a 95’ restoration for sure. I will have to double check but I believe even the front glass has no dings or cracks. It is missing seats and likely some other interior bits. The truck has been in the yard and a few bits here and there have been removed though I should b able to verify anything I removed prior to it’s arrival to me. I’d be glad to stand next to the truck and have a conversation with anyone interested to verify other conditions and missing bits, rust, etc. The rear drivers side wheel/tire will b removed and replaced with another as it is the spare to another truck and is new 🙂 I will text photos to anyone who is actually interested with cash 💰 and has Legit buying interest.

Please feel free to pass this thread on to other forums if you think anyone else may be interested. I don’t have Facebook nor am I a member of many other forums.

Price: $1350

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,125 Posts
it's Ron good.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bumping this to the top before it leaves the yard. The center dash facia is smashed apart so not a good part on the vehicle just fyi.

New Price: $850 pick up in Wilmington, NC

·
Registered
19 Posts
Since it will cost me $800 to ship from you to me I will offer you $200 for it and I will add it to my collection of 7 to not be destroyed but rather repurposed. Only so many of these were built. Just let me know.

·
Premium Member
7,208 Posts
Since it will cost me $800 to ship from you to me I will offer you $200 for it and I will add it to my collection of 7 to not be destroyed but rather repurposed. Only so many of these were built. Just let me know.
How does it cost $800 bucks to ship from NC to TN? Ive had trucks brought from CA to FL for that much.

·
Premium Member
6,045 Posts
It’s “comment ‘IS’ needed.” However, it’s “needed” for the same reason that you’re not likely purchasing the truck for insulting money. I’m in Ukraine tonight, moving Biden money, and how’s about the seller can pay me $2k to buy as that’s the discrepancy between asking and shipping cost? Same same, different destination. Not to flame, just calling it. Be excellent to each other. And it’s not even my line ;-)

·
Premium Member
7,208 Posts
Just trying to help... My comment was made because you are prepared to pay $1000 for truck+shipping correct? and if thats case you might want to get some new shipping quotes.. .. Im having a non running RRC brought from FL to Maine in a couple weeks for $600.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts