Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 20 of 242 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing as the Free Shipped CONUS thread kind of stalled, I figured folks would be more apt to Pay It Forward, if the recipient pays for shipping. Im sure most of you have take off parts and such without too much value that someone else would love to have instead of tossing. And wife would be pleased to reclaim garage space Im sure...

So to start:

1.Genuine Oil Cooler Lines from a NAS 97. Fittings are still stout, good for a rebuild while you continue to drive on your current set.

2. Kingsborne 8mm Blue Ignition Wires for 4.0 GEMS. One wire is leaking as a result of falling off the holder and getting too close to the manifold, rest are solid. Don't know which cylinder off hand, but passenger side closest to the fan. Year old. Perhaps you are in the same boat as I...hate to throw all away because of one wire.

Again, not giving away gold, but perhaps they could be of use to someone. :)

Oh, and you don't have to Pay It Forward if you don't care to.

·
Premium Member
5,499 Posts
I will take it all... I could use both. Let me know the total, to 30005 and I will paypal you.

Scott.

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts
Bracket off td5 bulkhead (engine side). Free but you need to pay shipping and actually need the part, no hoarders or resellers.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Last call for my old OEM springs (Britpart). I have a set of four, properly labeled as I took them off my 97 NAS. As I mentioned in another thread, they're in very good shape but because there is a very slight amount of driver side and rear-end droop (and because i'm OCD like that) I swapped them out for a whole new set of springs.

·
Administrator
11,725 Posts
Fixed back early defender seats (from a 1985 ambulance). Need recovering. Might be able to add in the adjustable rails once we get the new seats installed. You know the deal - free, but you pay shipping.

IMG_2509.jpg IMG_2510.jpg IMG_2511.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
7.5 x 16 Michelin XZL (for spares)

Been Defender-less for awhile now. I have a couple of Michellin XZLs in 7.5 x 16s that I would like to offer for free, but must pick up or RURR. Have some dry-rotting but should be good for spares. Located in Mahwah, NJ, but tires are currently at my storage space in OC, NY. PM or email for details. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Let me know if you need help with RURR. I cross over to oc ny occassionally

------ Follow up post added September 15th, 2014 10:23 PM ------

forgot you're in Bolton. ugh, time to go to bed.

·
Premium Member
8,991 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 242 Posts