Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 front Defender doors that came off of a Venezuelan Police/Military vehicle. I got em cheap and brought em in with a few trucks thinking I might use them on my build, but they were in rougher shape than I thought and I had another set that were easier to restore. They seem to have little to no rust, but they are obviously not in the best shape. I'm in N Mississippi (Oxford) and you are welcome to em if you want em.

I could throw them on a pallet and drop at my local Fastenal if you want to ship em. I'm happy to help you with your build, not keen to take the time to figure out shipping quotes for every person thats slightly interested, so if you are far away consider a road trip or call Fastenal here in Oxford to get a quote. I live right on the TAT, so it could be a fun road trip?
Anyhow, hit me up if you are interested.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice 300D back there.... I had to sell mine to get my 110.
@EricTheRed
Love it. They are amazing, fun to work on, and beautifully kept vehicles with pristine interiors can be had for a pittance. This one-owner example with less than 130k on the clock with nearly pristine interior was less than $2500. Just fun to cruise around town, and it may be my most comfortable cruising ride in the stable.

NOTE ON DOORS: There is a first in line working on shipping arrangements. I'll post if the deal gets done. PM me if you'd like to get in line for em.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts