Defender Source Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
@Chip: see above: “If you are an interested buyer and have questions contact the seller. Walking all over the mans for sale thread is bad form.”

·
Registered
'94 NAS 90 ST
82 Posts
@tommyd
I respect your (and other's) position that the thread has been highjacked, but clearly this is a conversation of considerable interest to generate 40 replies in a couple days. Considering the truck is a '97 NAS that looks nothing like a '97 NAS, the conversation about it is warranted (VIN, chasis, etc. etc.) . It is thought provoking and will be of interest to people in the future who may consider converting their NAS 90 to a 110. It might also be of interest to potential buyers that may not know the ins and outs of frame swaps, etc. This is where people learn.

If the vehicle was listed on BaT, a similar conversation would emerge.

Nice truck. GLWS.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Coming up for air during this joyful week in the winter wonderland also known as Austin TX. I appreciate the enthusiasm on my posting and glad to see the video that we put together many years ago. For anyone that enjoys data, my for-sale post has received 2k views, > 40 comments and exactly zero inquiries from serious buyers thus far. I'm thankful that most of you appreciate the effort that we put into building this Defender. If you are interested, then please send me a DM. I won't be responding to any further questions here.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts