Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling an used Land Rover Defender 90 (ROW) rear crossmember with extensions (Proline brand). Purchased from Rovers North in late 2017 and installed that winter, however only used for the summer of 2018 for roughly 200 miles, as I ended up doing a full galvanized chassis swap the following winter. There is not a speck of rust on the crossmember and it is in great shape. Backside and inside sprayed with waxyoil.

Please note that the ends of the last few inches of the extensions were reinforced/overlapped with extra steel when installed, as the original rear crossmember was already swapped before, which left very little chassis left to slide the extensions over and weld to. I point this out because the last few inches of the extensions, although reinforced now and very solid, are thicker than normal since they are 2 layers thick and therefore would likely need to be cleaned up a bit in order to slide over the chassis if trying to create an overlapping joint/weld.

Rather not ship. Located in Litchfield, NH.

https://www.roversnorth.com/parts/plh61990_rear_x_member_d90_20_extensions_non_nas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry about that...I’m looking for $250 for the rear crossmember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts