Defender Source Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
I apologies for the delay on getting out the board to write what happen. This one is on me. The days leading up to March 13/14/15, I was a bit frazzled myself. I work in healthcare and there is a lot going on as everyone knows. I was working with Patrick (the buyer) and Peter (depositor). My family and I were attempting to go on a much needed vacation when the 4th worst blizzard in Colorado recorded history occured. I was working, trying to figure out the vacation where there was going to be quarantines, lodging issue, transportation. I should not have been trying to work on selling the truck at this point with everything going on. When I noticed the messages this morning, I immediately recognized I had taken the deposit from Peter, not Patrick. The truck was scheduled to leave this morning, and has since left, plus I have had several issues arise this morning with work. The first thing I wanted to do was just to ensure that I returned Peter's money post haste. They next is just to apologies to both of you publicly for my mistake. There is nothing more I can do about that. The truck is gone to its new owner. And that is about as much as I can do to cover myself about this. I understand and agree with the warranted anger with me. I am just as mad at myself plus all of the emotional feelings about selling this truck. I think both guys knew how passionate I am about this truck and feel terrible about this. This is supposed to be something of a celebration for a new owner and now its clouded in anger. I get it and would be too given the exact same situation. All I can do is send my public and private apologies out. - Dave

41 - 43 of 43 Posts