Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This truck was purchased 2004 from P.A.Blanchord of England, they made modifications to the vehicle at my request and shipped it to me. Since then I have used the truck only on occasion where i needed a pickup truck to haul something. It has been garaged daily. The vehicle was manufactured as an ambulance for the British Military. and converted to a pick up truck by Blanchard. It has left-hand drive, 4wheel drive, low and high range settings. It also was improved with a later model transmission and transfer case. Thus it has synchro in 2nd ,3rd, and 4th gears and a higher gear ratio to improve top speed. This is a 4 cylinder 2.25 liter petrol engine model, 12Volt system. It has a Safari roof on the pickup cap. The vehicle was repainted RAF blue and all galvanized fittings were re-galvanized. When I got the vehicle in 2004 it had 12,515 miles on it. The odometer now registers about 19,800 miles.The vehicle has been regularly serviced and well cared for. I have title for the truck. is in St. Louis Missouri Asking $25,000 o.b.o. Ask for other photos via email
LR 3:4 rear thumbnail.jpg
LR breakfast thumbnail.jpg
LR interiorthumbnail.jpg
LR bed thumbnail.jpg

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
I’ve been around this truck for years. Fantastic truck, very meticulous owner! It’s the one I would want to buy if I was looking for a 109.

GLWS

Reactions: SonnyAK

·
Premium Member
5,109 Posts
Awesome...love it

Reactions: rdavisinva

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am utterly interested in the 109 truck. Please let me know if still available, also if you can contact me Private Message or if prefer can provide you with my phone number. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
10,808 Posts
Very nice 109 puckup.
GLWTS.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice truck.

What is the top speed and highway cruising speed?

How is rust? Bulkhead? Door? Rear crossmember?

Undercarriage condition?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
You might get up to 60 on a downhill.... Beautiful truck, wish I could bring it home, GLWS.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Actually this truck has a Series III transfercase and will do more like 65 top speed, its been on the Interstate often.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts