Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Corbeau Safari, Black, Fold & Tumble Rear Bench Seat Fits NAS D90s & Jeep CJs For Sale. Although Corbeau doesn't promote the Safari rear bench seat as a replacement for NAS D90s, as the attached picture shows it fit well in mine. For me it had one draw back, no headrests. I have removed the Corbeau rear bench seat from my 97 NAS D90 ST and replaced it with Bestop's 39440-15 Trail Max II fold and tumble rear bench that comes with 2 headrests installed. Both seats fit between the wheel tubs nicely. SO if you are looking to upgrade your rear fold and tumble rear seat and don't want head rests, the Corbeau Safari does the trick. I will sell the Corbeau rear bench for $100(less than 1/2 of current retail) with buyer paying the shipping. If you have any questions about the dimensions go to corbeau.com, click on bench seats, then click on Safari and you can get the detailed dimensions. A nice feature of the Corbeau bench seat is that the only brackets in the load space floor are the front brackets on which the seat pivots(tumbles). All needed brackets for the Corbeau seat are included in this sale. I have this seat ready to ship. I live in zip code 27103. I will be happy to provide instal suggestions to the buyer.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Would you happen to have a pick of the trail max installed for comparison? I have the Corbeau fronts and was planning to go with it in the rear but would be curious to see the other option.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts