Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fiberglass transmission tunnel in near perfect condition. This is NOT for your R380 setup. After a discussion with Stephen at Safari HP, we came to the conclusion that this is what came on 93 NAS 110's (i.e. V8 w/ LT95 trans). If you recognize this part and disagree, speak up. The part that meets the bulkhead is just like the R380 tunnel but the part that meets the seat box is much lower, plus the opening where the shifters come through is located different from an R380 tunnel as well.

$250 shipped conus

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,989 Posts
...we came to the conclusion that this is what came on 93 NAS 110's (i.e. V8 w/ LT95 trans).
Pretty sure NAS110s had an LT77.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stephen seemed to think some came with a LT95. I'm not for sure though. Land Rover definitely made this for some kind of engine/trans set up.

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
LT 77 in the 1993 NAS 110

·
Premium Member
10,766 Posts
Just ran out to take another look at my R380 and its definitely not that. Could there have been changes to accommodate the Td5 or Puma units?

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually bought it thinking it was for a R380 and didn't realize I had been duped until I had it in my hands. Im just trying to match it up with someone who can actually use it now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts