Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I'm sure there are plenty of threads on this... but I CANNOT FIND THEM !!

trying to install 4 spotlights on the roof,

how the HECK do I remove the fascia? I removed two screws on the bottom of it, but I am afraid to break the plastic fascia if I pull too hard.... is that all? two screws on the bottom and pull?

the fog lamp switch is already wired, but.... where do those wires go ? where can I join these wires with my fog light wires?? do I do this at the fuse box? under the seat? engine compartment?

thanks for any help, or links.

cheers,

antonio

·
Premium Member
6,200 Posts
Sorry. Most of the more frequent users on this site are U.S. based and none of us have vehicles (theoretically) newer than 1990 for non-U.S. Spec vehicles and 1997 for NAS (North American Spec) vehicles. I have no idea what the fascia trim on your 2007 truck even looks like. However, I hope someone will be able to help. Share some pics of the problem and I'm sure we can take a good guess. All the best - Dave

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Dave,
thanks for your answer. I was able to remove the fascia (2007 defender).

I unscrewed all the bolts, ant the fascia had 3 screws on top, that did not allow it to come off.

in the end, I was able to track the additional fog lamp switch wiring, into the engine compartment, under the car, and back into the DRIVER'S seat, into the relay, and ready to connect.

so in the end, everything was ready. just plug and play.

cheers,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts