Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale, 1995 Defender 90 fastback, excellent condition, dealer maintained. It's also includes the following upgrades; front and rear ARB lockers, ARB winch bumber with Warn XD9000 winch, Hella 3000 off road lamps,Old Man Emu suspension kit, front skid plate, factory running boards, diamond plate wing protectors,Dual exhaust, rare factory tailgate mounted sub woofer, upgraded sound system,Optima yellow top battery, bikini top, 265/75/16 Bridgestone duelers,rear lamp guards, rubber and carpet mats. It's also got remote access jump starting point so you don't have to take the seat cushion out and remove the access panel to get to the battery to jump someone. It's black in color and is a five speed.
This car had a Rimmer supercharger installed which created a problem with the engine(word of advice, don't install supercharger if you live at altitude!) We replaced the original 3.5 with a newer 4.0. All the engine work was performed by a certified Land Rover master tech. It's in perfect running condition and has seen little off road use. Being a colorado car, it doesn't have the rust underneath that is common with cars from back east.
I will assist the buyer in arranging shipping. I work for a Land Rover dealership and we have several good transportation sources at our disposal. I've got some digital pictures for anyone interested. I'm asking $28,000.00 for it. Please e mail me or give me a call at 719 636 9199 for any questions you may have. This is an excellent vehicle in excellent condition.
Thanks,
Todd

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,317 Posts
I might stop down to the dealership and check it out. I live in Monument
Feel like it might be sold by now.

It's probably a good Idea for mods to make a "popup" like as seen on other forums that says you realize this thread has not be posted in for "XXX days/years" and "are you sure you want to post this" and maybe not allow members with less than 50 posts post in this kind of thread. As about 100 D90 members are about to get their hearts crushed.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
uhhhh, might want to check the date on that one

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
It's probably a good Idea for mods to make a "popup" like as seen on other forums that says you realize this thread has not be posted in for "XXX days/years" and "are you sure you want to post this" and maybe not allow members with less than 50 posts post in this kind of thread. As about 100 D90 members are about to get their hearts crushed.[/B]
Good idea we'll see if this can be implemented easily. On a side note I just called the number posted in the original ad and it just sold yesterday unfortunately.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Good idea we'll see if this can be implemented easily. On a side note I just called the number posted in the original ad and it just sold yesterday unfortunately.

wait, say what??!! you actually talked to someone and he just sold it yesterday...13 years later?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts