Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This perfect condition (seriously) NAS hardtop for NAS soft tops sold by land rover dealers fibreglass hard top is available.
Black. Not a crack or damage of any kind. It looks like it may have not been used. Stored inside for years apparently.
All glass is good. Rubber seals exceptable but I would change them out. But I am super picky. (really?)

Hows $2400. Come get it from Wilmington. I will not ship.
I can build a crate for it. $450, then you pay the shipping but I am not going to quote shipping.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
In picture 4, I'm not sure how the roll cage would slip through. Otherwise you are right. That thing is cherry and I'm sure I'm missing something.

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
There would be drill holes to connect outer to inner cage. It may never have been installed from the condition. Guessing here.

·
Registered
690 Posts
A few notable things: NAS tops were grey, not black; the holes for the roll cage were already cut - the buyer did not have to modify it in any way (except for having to adapt for the earlier '94 B-pillar angled support bar); and NAS tops didn't have a rear wiper. I'd be curious if that's a factory motor.

·
Registered
67 Posts
So educate me...I thought all SW's were aluminum. Then if you had an ST and wanted a HT, they were made in fiberglass, or was this considered "aftermarket"? :confused

1 - 10 of 10 Posts