Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
Sounds familiar. I believe he either has listed another truck previously or I have seen it on eBay/Craigslist. That guy is about 20 minutes from me. I can go check it out if you would like.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds familiar. I believe he either has listed another truck previously or I have seen it on eBay/Craigslist. That guy is about 20 minutes from me. I can go check it out if you would like.
Wow. That would be great.

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
I didn't look through all the pics but I believe he's the same dude who had 3 or more Tithonus and had them parked next to som planes and helicopters. I remember making fun of him because the plane was literally in every shot.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't look through all the pics but I believe he's the same dude who had 3 or more Tithonus and had them parked next to som planes and helicopters. I remember making fun of him because the plane was literally in every shot.
I love guys like this. Look here's my truck from nine different angles (with Porsche carefully framed in the background of every shot).

·
Registered
162 Posts
Just go to mod-sales.com if you want a Tithonus, they have the contract with the MOD to dispose of these and they will arrange international shipping, not like they will scam you or anything. Anything they sell is unmodified so no issues with customs. The LHD Tithonuses are about 7000 pounds in their 'guide price', so it should be no more than 15k shipped and cleared in the US.

------ Follow up post added October 3rd, 2015 11:48 AM ------

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just go to mod-sales.com if you want a Tithonus, they have the contract with the MOD to dispose of these and they will arrange international shipping, not like they will scam you or anything. Anything they sell is unmodified so no issues with customs. The LHD Tithonuses are about 7000 pounds in their 'guide price', so it should be no more than 15k shipped and cleared in the US.

------ Follow up post added October 3rd, 2015 11:48 AM ------
That's a 1995. Can't import. I have been looking. Heard the LHD that are of age are all gone.

·
Registered
162 Posts
You are correct, I edited my post. I guess they all came to the US and appreciated 100% in price. Still, keep searching the site, something might show up in the auction section, there is a LHD 90 on there right now with a service date of 03/1991 so could be imported after storing for a few months. Current bid is 2000 pounds.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts