Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This story just came across my news feed. I'm actually surprised the story made it past the anti-gun filters as usually it is only bad news concerning guns that are pushed.

'Good Samaritan' Kills Active Shooter in Texas Restaurant: Police

Anyway, for all you anti-gun nuts out there that want to disarm law abiding citizens (because criminals will never, ever, ever disarm themselves) and push these STUPID "Gun-Free Zones" it is a damn shame this retard didn't go to a Starbucks so he could do his work without the worry of some stupid, right-wing Rambo wannabe gun nut discharging his weapon and putting the other patrons at risk. We OBVIOUSLY need more gun laws (along with more Free-Fire, oops I mean, Gun-Free Zones) to keep guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens like this so called "good Samaritan" so he won't endanger his fellow diners in the future.

·
Premium Member
4,863 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,863 Posts
I don't like to revel in others' misfortune, but I have to admit I had no sympathy for the relative was quoted in one of the news stories as saying the guy didn't deserve to die.

Yeah it sucks the guy's chosen profession got him killt. I just wonder if the kid had any training with the sword. Or whether it was just dumb luck. Obviously it wasn't dull.

Chopped dude's hand off! Damn!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts