Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Front Set from Defender, ST style - removable top sections. These are in good shape – although everyone probably has a different idea of what that means; good shape for the money and age for sure. The bottom rails have a few spots that would benefit from some welding. Door cards are in decent shape. Hard to find: lift handle latch exterior, remote latch / lock release on the inside so you don’t throw your back out twisting around to open the door. The door cards have a large storage space (much needed in a Defender) to hold a flask, cash, pistol, etc … would probably hold maps and spare parts too. If I sell these I will find out that I needed them. If I don’t sell them they will be in my way forever and I will never find a use for them.
Had these for sale as part of a lot sale before but breaking up the lot now.

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is a photo of what the door cards look like when installed. This is from one of johan's listings, not the exact doors for sale but the same card style. Looks like the storage compartments will hold maps after all - I had not thought of using them for that.

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
per request - photos of doors taken apart.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts