Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Eric - The pic on the left looks a bit more used than the right on - Is this the case or just the pic? PM me shipping to 78681. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eric - The pic on the left looks a bit more used than the right on - Is this the case or just the pic? PM me shipping to 78681. Thanks!
They are a matching pair, I wiped the dust off and the one on the left was still damp when I took the picture. The one on the right was dry, I looked again and it does look like the left one has more wear. It probably came from a LHD.

------ Follow up post added August 22nd, 2015 07:29 AM ------

Are these for old-style square-cornered welded doors or new-style rounded-corner stamped doors?
I'm not sure what style these are. I bought a boat load of parts from Kent. He does rebuilds and had these door cards. How can I tell?

Maybe an expert can chime in and let us know.

Eric

·
Registered
28 Posts
If you wouldn't mind checking shipping, that'd be great. I can get one of my guys to grab them next time we're doing a delivery to Canveral, but shipping may be easier.

Happen to have a spare tire mount or any dash trim? I'm on the hunt to address some aesthetic needs. '85 d90.

·
Registered
28 Posts
No worries, thanks for checking.

Let me know how much I owe you for the door cards and shipping to 32226.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts