Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to UK legal filings, they are dissolving the company as of 20FEB2020.

Dig in.

May be a reorg or buyout. But until I know, I am holding on to my cash.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Recent invoice was from JWP TRADING LIMITED. Sole Director is Jodilee Willis, who is also with Stamp Panel, and a few other companies. Seems the original owners/directors got phased out?

I have sent them an email requesting clarification.

·
Registered
118 Posts
As someone who placed an order a day before this post - I found this to be a little unsettling. I reached out to SP-4x4 and here is their response -

“Many thanks for the heads up, I’ll see if we can make an account and post a reply, we are certainly not going out of business and we are busier than ever, we had a bit of a reshuffle a couple of years ago when we decided to move into manufacturing the doors ourselves and it was decided it would be best to operate from a new company with its main focus on manufacturing and selling wholesale but to still retain the branding and website so we could still sell retail too. SP 4x4 limited hasn’t sold anything for about 2 years now and after ensuring all loose ends have been tied up, ie. all bills paid, decided to start a voluntary wind up process recently. All orders through our website for the last couple of years have been through Jwp trading limited and will continue on doing so

I hope this alleviates your concerns....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,592 Posts
JWP was the name listed as the shipper etc on an order I made many months ago through the SP4x4 site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts