Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd try here first...

Finally in HI and picked up an '01 D2. It's decent, but needs some cosmetic work. Looking for a drivers side door handle with key, passenger rear door handle, left side plastic finisher piece above the bumper (goes above the bumper on the corner), passenger side mirror, slide out drink holder in the center dash, and whatever slides out next to it (ashtray?), 1 lug nut, and the power window switch panel. Also need a front bumper, but that might be a pain shipping to HI. Truck is black with charcoal interior.

·
Premium Member
6,563 Posts
You need the picnic tables for the rear...Lucky, I have a new set...buy them ($300) and I'll throw in the one lug nut and the coin, slide out (used).

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
You don't want that slide out cup holder, it's awful. If yours is broken you can grab a blanking plate(I have one if you want it). Someone probably has a set of the tunnel mounted cup holders.

·
Premium Member
10,766 Posts
X2 on the slide out cup holder. Get it sticky and its toast.

Wolfie has a charcoal interior so those tan drinks trays (a never before seen accessory here) wont work.

Now what you really need Wolfie is a LT230 with locking center diff and ditch the sorry excuse from the factory.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
X2 on the slide out cup holder. Get it sticky and its toast.

Wolfie has a charcoal interior so those tan drinks trays (a never before seen accessory here) wont work.

Now what you really need Wolfie is a LT230 with locking center diff and ditch the sorry excuse from the factory.
Not to mention they block all the temp controls.

I have a set in tan that I'd let go cheap because there's a broken clip on one(wouldn't match though)

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
I was unaware the D2 came with slide out drink cup holders.

Mind are still fine in my D1 though I did add the D2 tunnel mount style.
Come in handy to hide emergency cash or if you park in a sketchy neighborhood, hide your watch inside it.

·
Premium Member
7,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for the tips. This is purely an effort to fix some of the cosmetic defects in an otherwise decent truck. It's only my DD beater truck until the 110 shows up on the boat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts