Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the "New Defender News" thread has been deleted. Did this really happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Gone for me too. Probably too new to the site, or banned from the thread. Oh well. Back to lurking and asking small questions.

Hope to see a thread again once the reveal happens in a few weeks.

·
Premium Member
10,648 Posts
I was just thinking it needed to be moved there. Well done Blackrangie. Goodbye.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I was just thinking it needed to be moved there. Well done Blackrangie. Goodbye.
If you think it was me that got it moved there(if it was), you are sorely mistaken, the thread was one of the worst examples of behaviour I have ever seen on any Landrover forum. There are plenty of examples of new defender threads on other forums that exist without swearing, personal attacks and general intolerance to differing views. Thats were i will be investing most of my time moving forward.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,807 Posts

That doesn't show anything either.

Edit: I should say, it just takes me to the front page. The "New Defender News" is simply non-existent in any menu or category. I don't think it is there anymore. Don't blame them. Although someone will need to start a new one so we can see more pics. I actually did like seeing what Blackrangie came up with, even if it was spammy. Spamish?

·
Registered
648 Posts

Edit: I should say, it just takes me to the front page. The "New Defender News" is simply non-existent in any menu or category. I don't think it is there anymore. Don't blame them. Although someone will need to start a new one so we can see more pics. I actually did like seeing what Blackrangie came up with, even if it was spammy. Spamish?

·
Registered
5,807 Posts

Still there

·
Premium Member
1,357 Posts
See the "Mud Pit Open" sticky in the Misc. Chit-Chat forum for instructions on how to see it.

·
Premium Member
4,980 Posts
If you think it was me that got it moved there(if it was), you are sorely mistaken, the thread was one of the worst examples of behaviour I have ever seen on any Landrover forum. There are plenty of examples of new defender threads on other forums that exist without swearing, personal attacks and general intolerance to differing views. Thats were i will be investing most of my time moving forward.

Yes, your behavior on this forum has been appalling. Your regurgitated arrogance and ignorance have been tolerated far too long.

Your main problem is that we actually call you out on your constant misinformation and when you get called out and confronted with FACTS you act like a wounded little bird and cry “personal attack” it has gotten old and tiresome sir.

I have asked you time and again to post up pictures of your truck and stories from the trail but you haven’t (I have). So I don’t believe you have any off-experience whatsoever much less in a Defender. Yet you belittle long-standing members with decades of experience with theses trucks who offer a different opinion all the while crying “poor me”.

You are a vendor and car salesman and need to register as such and I can only hope the moderators wake up and end your constant and repetitive sales propaganda.

·
Premium Member
10,648 Posts
Created when politics became " orange hot" and was distracting from the intended purpose of this forum.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts