Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I love all of your products, I have your side vents, fender top vents, that grill is out standing, and of course the defroster vents and door handles. Your stuff makes me replace perfectly good parts on my truck.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Front grille

Will you make a grille that covers the bonnet opening instead of using the medallion to cover the hole for hood? I would love just a straight black on with nothing else on it.

-Mike

·
Premium Member
8,969 Posts
Will you make a grille that covers the bonnet opening instead of using the medallion to cover the hole for hood? I would love just a straight black on with nothing else on it.

-Mike
Mike:

I don't want to hijack Eric's old FS thread, BUT I assume you were referring to my SDO Front Grille. Anyhow, yes the original version was/is actually just a straight black grille with no badges/etc....I did the cutout version later for those with the manual bonnet release at the front of the vehicle. Pics below:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,168 Posts
IDK if Jason has bounced any whitetails off that grille, but I would believe that if he did it would be sausage meat.

·
Premium Member
8,969 Posts

·
Premium Member
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You jest....BUT, have you seen CavemanDiesel's other thread? I can't say for sure for whitetails, but I can confirm that Nissan Altima's will bounce off of the SDO front grille: http://www.defendersource.com/forum/f14/accident-need-opinions-67455-2.html#post702664
Yep, the rice burner was totaled while taking out a light pole, I hade $25.000 of damage done to the front end of my 90, but the SDO grill was just scratched.what else can I say? Jason makes a good product.

image-992144462.jpg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts