Defender Source Forum banner

16161 - 16180 of 16207 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Episode 1, Season 10 of "Hunters" in the last 5 minutes they pull into a compound in Argentina in a Series and there are several VERY NICE 110's and series surrounding them.

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts

Parking rules in effect in Arlington, VA today. Seen this yellow NAS ST around a few times... sharp truck in great condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88' 110
614 Posts

Parking rules in effect in Arlington, VA today. Seen this yellow NAS ST around a few times... sharp truck in great condition.

That 110 isn’t too shabby either. (y)

·
Premium Member
4,688 Posts
A couple of Defenders popped up today on IG feeds which isn’t new but these were from my bike pages not LR ones. Both are located in the UK but cool to see how the Defenders are used in a different way.

Garret Byrnes from T1 and Fingers Crossed posted a 110 at Revolution Bike Park. They use Defenders as shuttle vehicles.

And on PinkBike and Brendan Fairclough’s feeds: Fairclough’s new Fox fork a similar green as his Land Rover and he puts his 90 to work in a non traditional way.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Several Scenes in the movie "The Gentlemen" (taking place in London) contain several different Defenders. While that is enough for most of us to want to see it, it was also a very good movie..

·
Premium Member
'94 D90 POE #1500, '97 SW #23
198 Posts
From the trailer, it does look good. Not on Netflix or included with Amazon Prime, but you can rent it on Amazon Prime.

I knew a guy 25 years ago that started a company called The Edge Sportswear that targeted the racing community. The quote in your signature was very close to the company's tag line.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Parking Rules Applied...Victor’s rig blows mine out of the water...everything is top notch...really glad he and I got to meet this weekend...his son was kind enough to take a quick video of my rig too...much appreciated.

·
Registered
667 Posts
A few pretenders...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Pretender...that’s the perfect name for Gerry McGovern’s love child, not to be conflated with the band, The Pretenders...

Reactions: superfluke

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
A very nice restored NAS...one of Rolf’s sales...turns out a friends truck at the Club...

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
My son saw a 110 in Stone Harbor, NJ. It was gone before I could see it. I might have seen it before but not sure.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Decent Ex-MOD 90 at shop down the street. Starter issues, shop owner told me.

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Pretender spotted last night in Scottsdale Market Street
I drove past it initially and didn’t notice it look so unrelated to any Land Rover let alone a Defender

16161 - 16180 of 16207 Posts