Defender Source Forum banner

16141 - 16160 of 16173 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Good article in today's Wall Street Journal on a guy's ex MOD 110. Wouldn't be surprised if a member here.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
LOL, I almost missed that, it was buried on A12, towards the end of the first section...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
548 Posts
Hey, Peter! That's where they usually have a car story. They do it at least once a week. Hope life is treating you well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Last week's "Homeland" on Showtime, at the end of the episode Carrie gets picked up by the Russian guy on the airport tarmac in a D110. This week they're driving around Afghanistan (in the world's quietest Defender, you can actually hear the dialog).

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Not sure if it's been spotted before, but I saw this Series in a "Thank You" email from an online order from Herschel Supply Co.

-David

·
Registered
61 Posts
Not a Defender, but I stumbled across what appears to be a RHD LR3 in Kennebunk, Maine on Google Maps. Thought it was interesting...
Annotation 2020-03-31 093508.png

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hagerty commercial on Motor Trend this morning.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Interesting:
I called Hagerty the other day to get a quote to insure on my Portofino '94 ST D90, (Twin of above). They said they would not insure it because the appraised value was too high for a car kept in a carport. Hmmmm.

·
Registered
88' ROW 110
574 Posts
Ironic. I’ve had good luck with NCM Insurance (spin off of the National Corvette Museum), but I don’t know how they would view the carport.

·
Registered
88' ROW 110
574 Posts
What was the appraised value?
No, it is stated value. I don’t have an appraisal for it. NCM didn’t even flinch at the stated value I asked for, and they were open to setting the value higher if I wanted to.

They are also less expensive and easier to deal with than the others I got quotes from. The same 3-4 people always pick up the phone and respond to emails...I think that’s pretty cool compared to today’s typical experience with insurance companies.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I searched and didn't see but there are a few Land Rovers at the end of the 10th episode of Hunters on Prime Video.

Fading to the next scene there were hoop sticks that caught my attention.

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Blacklist tonight @ 8 o'clock Eastern channel 4. 1993 NAS 110 #100/500 will be in this episode /currently configured as a 4 door pickup. Not sure how much airtime it will get but hopefully some cool shots.
Hope all are safe.
Rolf

·
Registered
662 Posts
Blacklist tonight @ 8 o'clock Eastern channel 4. 1993 NAS 110 #100/500 will be in this episode /currently configured as a 4 door pickup. Not sure how much airtime it will get but hopefully some cool shots.
Hope all are safe.
Rolf
It was brief, but now I’m hooked on Blacklist. Started watching from Ep 1 on Netflix...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16141 - 16160 of 16173 Posts