Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Defender project I have decided to part out. Everything is located in Virginia, 22967. Prices are OBO, Better pictures upon asking, just send me your email.

Used LHD Dash Kit, everything you need to convert the dash to LHD. The heater box was a rhd box converted to LHD. The same is true for the lower crash pad but factory LH piece. Gauges and gauge pod included. Inner plastic trim piece, plastic top trim, rh grab handle and LH heater controls. The bottom plastic tray is not is from a LHD but converted RHD. $4,500.00

110 Rolling Chassis, Frame is in great shape with little to no rust. The only section I can find rust, other than surface, is in the front cross member but it is minor. Discovery front axle LHD 24 spline, Salisbury rear axle converted to disc brakes. All new seals front and rear, new calipers, new rotors, pads, seals and bearings. Springs and shocks are also new, 1.5 inch lift. Tires are an off brand 285/75-16 and have good tread. $4,500.00

110 sliders $400.00
R380 Tunnel with bulkhead flange $420.00
Gems air intake hose, aftermarket, made in Florida, $250.00
Safari Guard, I think, Bumper with skid, new powder coating SOLD
2 new Diava Under dash A/C units. New in box. These do not include any engine bay stuff $1,600.00 each
Factory ladder $150.00
Bulkhead, little rust in the floor boards $450.00
R380 Seatbox from a RHD truck, good condition $480.00
2 front push button doors. need re-conditioning but little rust $1,400.00
Magnaflow Cats #93690 for the 3.9, 4.0, 4.6 new still in box $600.00

Do to the weight I do not want to ship. can deliver the smaller stuff to the Gloucester va 23072 area for pick up there.

If you are interested in purchasing the whole project let me know. I have many other parts available

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
I will take the Safari Guard Bumper

------ Follow up post added November 21st, 2019 02:35 PM ------

Also interested in the rear ladder please post pic.

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The seatbox is solid. There is surface rust in the battery compartment and some corrosion on the outer side flanges. PM me your email and I will send detailed pictures.

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Made a mistake on the lower dash pad. It was actually from a 1993 NAS and then converted to work with the standard heating system.

I have other parts available but will do a separate post to list them, however if you need something let me know. No engine parts

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Returned all emails...

The rolling chassis is ready for a new home. If nobody wants it I will take the frame to the galvanizer. Frame is solid but the rear crossmember outers have been changed. Needs a little welding touch up where they couldn't get to when the tub was on the frame. It currently has motor mounts for a 2.25 Petrol. Was going to cut them off before it is galvanized. It is set up for the metal petrol tank.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts