Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This genuine 200tdi Hi Capacity pickup is available to import into USA after 5 Qctober 2015 .Then it will be 25yrs old.I have a full Land Rover Heritage printout of specification and build date.and all paperwork matches the vin#'s on vehicle.It is a scruffy looking truck that needs restoring.However it drives well and has a good original engine with plenty of power.and a good 5spd LT85 spd gearbox..
*Has rusted rear crossmember so needs a new one fitting (i can include this item free of charge.placed in back of tub,but not fitted).I also have purchased a good pair of straight front doors which i will shortly fit onto the truck.PriceGB£ £4250 =approx $6750.
RoRo shipping to East coast is approx $1300, and US agents fees and duties approx $600.All arranged through known and established shippers.
Please PM through forum, or email : [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Good project!

*I mistakenly put 1989 in advert title-.It is 1990 model.(DOB 10/05/90).Sure its a bit scruffy but it's bulkhead is good, and it needs the drivers front seat back cushion replacing too but it's all there, and functional,and if you are not worried about a few holes in the rear member you can use it immediately and do a rolling restoration.

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Capacity Pickup -Any offers?

Does anyone want a good project? this truck does drives well as it has the powerfull 200tdi engine fitted from new,with power steering,and has no real mechanical issues.It is scruffy but offers a huge potential to customise. But it does needs the rear crossmember fitting to it: Remove the gas tank, chop off the old member and weld the new one on. Then tidy up the body and repaint. Easy! Make me an offer?
Good to put on the Roro shipping late October 2015.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi, Best to PM me and discuss if interested.I am keen to move this on so all offers considered.Not going to give it away as it is a rare Hi Cap legal to import into USA .

------ Follow up post added September 26th, 2015 02:33 PM ------

Sorry will not sell doors seperately as they were hard to find, and i bought them specifically for this truck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts