Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone - Just looking to see if anyone is interested in the following. I have 2 of them. I'm located in Nova Scotia, Canada.

Part number: AHA710270 - Superseded by AHA710450

Applicable Models:
Defender TD5 models, SHOULD ALSO WORK WITH NAS MODEL

All Defender models with slight Modification.

Product Description:
Left hand drive, bulkhead assembly, TD5 models.

Will fit all Defender models from 1984 with slight modification.

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
Hi everyone - Just looking to see if anyone is interested in the following. I have 2 of them. I'm located in Nova Scotia, Canada. Part number: AHA710270 - Superseded by AHA710450 Applicable Models: Defender TD5 models, SHOULD ALSO WORK WITH NAS MODEL All Defender models with slight Modification. Product Description: Left hand drive, bulkhead assembly, TD5 models. Will fit all Defender models from 1984 with slight modification.
Post a price

·
Premium Member
1,353 Posts
New or used? Photos??

RN wants $2632.... You should do your research first, and then post an ad with a price....

I'm just sayin'

:whistling:

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
there is work to get the TD5 bulkhead to work on a NAS truck. Capture nuts for the heater box and if I remember right the steering column. One of the square cutouts for the lower dash is missing too. Kind of a pain to punch a square hole but it can be done. You have to cut out a re-inforcement bracket the covers the right vent. That's just what I remember. All doable but there is some work involved.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are the pics of the two bulkheads. I checked with RN and they informed me that the part number AHA710270 is indeed superseded by AHA710450 however LR used to make those bulkheads in range of different configurations. What the AHA710270 has or doesn't have vs other part numbers of that time, I don't know.

Price on a new one, as mentioned by Scott is around 2600 US + 300 shipping. The ones I have are NEW but have been sitting around for sometime and have developed some surface rust. I'll attach some pics of the pair.

Looking to get 3000.00 CA but open to offers.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Have lowered the price on these bulkheads. 2000.00 + shipping / each. Had a quote to get one to Florida from here (Nova Scotia) and it was around 300.00. Prices are in Canadian.

Local pickup is also ok!

Please ensure fitment however RN has told me that AHA710270 (the sticker on these) is indeed superseded by AHA710450. Bulkheads have been sitting in a garage for almost 15 years so have developed some surface rust.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts