Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Land Rover Defender 90, Hard Top, Right Hand Drive, 2.5L natural Diesel, Manual 5 Speed. We are selling this 1984 D90 for a customer on consignment. We have gone thru this truck thoroughly and can answer any and all specific questions you may have. We are completely un-bias and will only give a potential buyer the same inspection report that was given to the seller. This is a running and driving Defender with minimal rust and rather straight body panels for its age. This truck would be a wonderful candidate to restore and build to suit. This truck currently holds a valid North Carolina registration and inspection. Shipping is available as well as brokering the sale long distance as required. We are a full service, Land Rover Defender restoration shop. We have the experience and knowledge to fill all of your restoration and Land Rover needs. We now offer importing services as well as sales, builds, restorations, upholstery, paint & body, LS3 conversions and all service repairs. We have several other 90's, 110's and 130's available and on hand! Please check us out at Home » Peerless or email Ron directly at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price

Im sorry, I am new to posting on the forums. The asking price is $17,800 per the client. All offered will be entertained. If interested, please email or call me at 803-292-2312

Thank You Ron Meyers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I currently have a 200 TDI on hand and "other" options in storage in Germany. Dependig on what engine is desired would determine what wiring harnes would be required (if any changes needed to be made at all). Pending on the motor choice, it would also determine what cooling system would need to be priced out. For the labor, a rough estimate would be 4 to 5k to install it. For specific numbers and to further discus options, please feel free to PM me or call me directly. 803-292-2312. Thank you for the warm welcome. I hope to take a more active roll in our community.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts