Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not mine, just helping post and to pass along funds and stuff...

So, this is a very good to close to excellent condition top for a 90. See pics. He's also including the recent purchased and in mint condition headliner, plus the rear door.

Sorry no pics as of now for the door as it was sent for painting to match the body, but then he decided to go ST 100% and is not looking back (heard that before....). He'll send me pics tomorrow.

He'd like a package deal and would rather not split, but if he must....

So he's asking $2k for the package picked up or separate shipping arranged through Hollands Garage, Guilford, CT right off Exit 59 on I-95 (perfect for you RURRers).

As I said I'm just passing on all messages of interest, but I would've tossed the one i bought out for this one if not for the no moonroof, which coming from rocking a ST for 2 decades was a bit too extreme for me to handle.

Let me know your thoughts ladies and gentlemen. Summer is almost over. You know you northerners want a better hardtop solution. It don't get better than this, plus rear door, plus headliner??? Fugedaboudit!!!

See pics. (for some damn reason they are posting sideways....if one of you wiz kids out there could help orient, we'd greatly appreciate it...thanks)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry. This is my first time selling. Tell me exactly what you want to see and I'll ask him to send some more but he adds, it has all the trim pieces that go around the windows and doors.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
DEFENDER 90 Hardtop, Headliner & Rear Door

Yes. Still available. It's off the original LR SW, so LR presumably.
The top has no flaws.
I'll find out about the door. I've been just passing on info to the seller. Just helping him out ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441552396.322014.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441552407.920923.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441552421.325488.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441552432.715023.jpg

Here are the Pictures by the way. Sorry for the delay.

It seems the truck was a greenish metallic so I think it was just touched up to match the side trim of top if you look at first set of pictures.

Let me know if you have serious interest. He's asking I weed out tire kickers

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
DEFENDER 90 Hardtop, Headliner & Rear Door

This will fit all defender 90's looking for a hard top.
Depending how you want the final configuration this is one of the necessary pieces to either permanently or temporarily go from st to sw.
This however is not like a fiberglass solution that you can bolt on to the existing NAS cage. You need to search/Google the **** load of discussions on this subject to familiarize yourself with the necessary steps to do the conversion.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My buddy asked me to bump this. I thought it sold but apparently too many tire kickers and people looking for pieces. He is only selling the whole package as a whole.

thanks guys

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,636 Posts
Hey all,
We bought this roof, but the seller forgot to give my driver the rear door when we collected it. So if anyone can use it, it is yours. I'm not going back to CT to get it.

It is located at:

Hollands Garage
2 Sawpit Rd, Guilford, CT 06437
(203) 458-2801

·
Premium Member
2,084 Posts
Hey all, We bought this roof, but the seller forgot to give my driver the rear door when we collected it. So if anyone can use it, it is yours. I'm not going back to CT to get it. It is located at: Hollands Garage 2 Sawpit Rd, Guilford, CT 06437 (203) 458-2801
I will take it and pick it up.

Will work out pick up with the shop.

Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts