Price: 17950 euro or suitable offer.
Options: brand new winch and winchbumper with wireless remote
alloy rims
soundproofing in the interior
steel cubby box
nice audio system with subwoofer and reverse camera
clear headlights

Hi there,

Here is a option to own a very nice Landrover Defender 300 tdi.

This vehicle is in rustfree condition, chassis and body and panels, it has been resprayed once but nicely done.

Engine is running very nice and shifting through the gears as should.
All new brakes allround, discs and calipers, new front tires, rear 80 percent.
Recent technical inspection has been done to the vehicle and ready for the road.

Nice options fitted to the vehicle: nice shaped winchbumper and electric winch with wireless remote, clear headlights, the interior there is more silence due to proper soundproofing als nice kenwood soundsystem with subwoofer and reversing camera.

What i prefer about a 90 is that you can easily convert it from hardtop to softtop and vice versa.

The vehicle is located in the Netherlands but we can arrange shipping, please PM me with your zippcode for a all in quote.

If you have any other questions please let me know!

Martin

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, I'm interested in learning more about your defender 90. I live in Pensacola, FL 32503 is Zip. I don't know what all is involved with importing a vehicle from the Netherlands, do you happen to have more information about this or what I could expect?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, I'm interested in learning more about your defender 90. I live in Pensacola, FL 32503 is Zip. I don't know what all is involved with importing a vehicle from the Netherlands, do you happen to have more information about this or what I could expect?
Hi,

The procedure is as following and quite simple:

I make a invoice and export documents.
I will drop the vehicle of at the shipping company
They will call when it is arrived in the port of destination.
You have to pay port fee and import tax around 500 us roughly in this price range.
Or you pick it up at the port or have it delivered to your door step.
Get a title at your local authorities and enjoy a nice landrover!

If you like more info, please let me know!

Bye martin

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
As a side note, regarding importing into the US... without back seats and seatbelts you're looking at importing a "truck" and the duty is 25% of the sale price (vs. 2.5%), so about $5,500 plus another few hundred in additional fees.

·
Premium Member
Land Rover - All Models
350 Posts
As a side note, regarding importing into the US... without back seats and seatbelts you're looking at importing a "truck" and the duty is 25% of the sale price (vs. 2.5%), so about $5,500 plus another few hundred in additional fees.
So if no back seats they hit you with 25%?
I thought 25% applied only to pick ups with a bed.

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
So if no back seats they hit you with 25%?
I thought 25% applied only to pick ups with a bed.
I just imported a '95 110 ex-MoD, my customs broker was very specific in asking if it had back seats and if there are seatbelts. He claimed that a seat without seatbelts would be a sign of having just screwed in seats to avoid the 25% duty.
I sent him photos of the truck with the seats and belts, he forwarded those to US customs to verify it would only be taxed at 2.5% before I purchased and shipped the truck. He was able to have customs confirmed the 2.5% duty.
I get the sense Customs is very strict with Defenders.
Easy and fairly inexpensive to buy and have rear seats installed prior to shipping.
I recently recall another forum member selling a truck here that was recently imported, he payed the 25% duty. It was a hardtop (no rear windows) without rear seats, and had been used as a delivery truck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We can fit the rear seats ofocurse, customs are very strict specially on numbers thats why it is not easy to find a vehicle that will pass them....
Lot of Defenders around but most are the vins not original anymore as the location of it is not the best protected

1 - 19 of 19 Posts