10,836 Posts
Seller, please review post 20.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
With regards to post #20
it is off of a 1992 200tdi.
we removed and replaced it with a front radiator extension piece to buy us a little more room for a rovetech fan.

to answer your question: I am selling the aluminum shell.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Defender 90 & 110 Take Off Parts Sale # 1 of many

After 4 years & countless restorations we have amassed an overwhelming collection / hoard of parts. We’re needing to clear out all of our take off inventory. We have truly enjoyed Defender Source & wanted to give the group first crack prior to listing on eBay.

This is the 1st of several bulk part sales that I will be posting over the next several months.

1. Wheel Arches Matt black SOLD

2. Wheel Arches Matt black SOLD

3. Wheel Arches Matt (skinny) $25

4. Front Grille Panel With standard grille & Defender decal $60

5. Front Grill Panel with defender decal SOLD

6. Front Grill Panel with defender decal $40

7. Sides with nice windows and great seals $350

8. Rear right push type door $175

9. Rear tailgate door (for a soft top) SOLD

10. Rear left push type door SOLD

11. Land Rover Steering wheel cover SOLD

12. Mountney Steering wheel 48 spline SOLD

13. Front left push button door $175

14. Front left push button door SOLD

15. Rear Safari door, with tire carrier & glass $150

16. Set of 5 Doors for a 110 (frames are good - slight bubbling in a few areas. Comes with the hinges see. In the photos. $800 REAR DOOR FROM THIS LOT IS SPOKEN FOR - NEW PRICE FOR THE 4 REMAINING DOORS IS NOW $650 ***pending

17. Front set of door cards $100

18. 2nd row door card set $100

19. Defender Single Cab Roof. - I’m excellent condition Asking $1,500 - open to offers!

Payment & Shipping

During Covid our new parts sales began to become a relevant part of our business & in turn we now have a full time shipping department.

Our shipping crews hours are 9am - 4pm Eastern, Monday to Thursday - orders placed after 4pm eastern will be processed the following work day - first thing.

Once you confirm your order - I will forward you an invoice for 10% of your total order - and mark your parts as spoken for. Once we received- our shipping team will consolidated / pack / weigh & follow up with the shipping cost for your final approval.

Once approved I will forward your final invoice & your parts will ship out the same day.

Lastly if your needing a part that is not on my list - by all means let me know. We have 4 years worth of take off parts & a warehouse full of new parts. PM me with any questions.

Cheers!
Hello,
I would like to purchase:
is the item still available.
Thanks,
Lou Severino
shipping to NJ 07675

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Looking for a Defender 110 roof preferably with headliner .
Thanks,
Bob
I have will contact you directly as we have a couple roofs available.

side note a few years ago we made a mold and began manufacturing our own headliners - so we can sell you one if need be.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Defender 90 & 110 Take Off Parts Sale # 1 of many

After 4 years & countless restorations we have amassed an overwhelming collection / hoard of parts. We’re needing to clear out all of our take off inventory. We have truly enjoyed Defender Source & wanted to give the group first crack prior to listing on eBay.

This is the 1st of several bulk part sales that I will be posting over the next several months.

1. Wheel Arches Matt black SOLD

2. Wheel Arches Matt black SOLD

3. Wheel Arches Matt (skinny) $25

5. Front Grill Panel with defender decal SOLD

6. Front Grill Panel with defender decal $40

7. Sides with nice windows and great seals $350

8. Rear right push type door $175

9. Rear tailgate door (for a soft top) SOLD

10. Rear left push type door SOLD

11. Land Rover Steering wheel cover SOLD

12. Mountney Steering wheel 48 spline SOLD

13. Front left push button door $175

14. Front left push button door SOLD

15. Rear Safari door, with tire carrier & glass $150

16. Set of 5 Doors for a 110 (frames are good - slight bubbling in a few areas. Comes with the hinges see. In the photos. $800 REAR DOOR FROM THIS LOT IS SPOKEN FOR - NEW PRICE FOR THE 4 REMAINING DOORS IS NOW $650 ***pending

17. Front set of door cards $100

18. 2nd row door card set $100

19. Defender Single Cab Roof. - I’m excellent condition Asking $1,500 - open to offers!

Payment & Shipping

During Covid our new parts sales began to become a relevant part of our business & in turn we now have a full time shipping department.

Our shipping crews hours are 9am - 4pm Eastern, Monday to Thursday - orders placed after 4pm eastern will be processed the following work day - first thing.

Once you confirm your order - I will forward you an invoice for 10% of your total order - and mark your parts as spoken for. Once we received- our shipping team will consolidated / pack / weigh & follow up with the shipping cost for your final approval.

Once approved I will forward your final invoice & your parts will ship out the same day.

Lastly if your needing a part that is not on my list - by all means let me know. We have 4 years worth of take off parts & a warehouse full of new parts. PM me with any questions.

Cheers!

21 - 40 of 40 Posts