Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Defender 90 & 110 Take Off Parts Sale # 1 of many

After 4 years & countless restorations we have amassed an overwhelming collection / hoard of parts. We’re needing to clear out all of our take off inventory. We have truly enjoyed Defender Source & wanted to give the group first crack prior to listing on eBay.

This is the 1st of several bulk part sales that I will be posting over the next several months.

1. Wheel Arches Matt black SOLD

2. Wheel Arches Matt black SOLD

3. Wheel Arches Matt (skinny) $25

4. Front Grille Panel With standard grille & Defender decal $60

5. Front Grill Panel with defender decal SOLD

6. Front Grill Panel with defender decal $40

7. Sides with nice windows and great seals $350

8. Rear right push type door $175

9. Rear tailgate door (for a soft top) SOLD

10. Rear left push type door SOLD

11. Land Rover Steering wheel cover SOLD

12. Mountney Steering wheel 48 spline SOLD

13. Front left push button door $175

14. Front left push button door SOLD

15. Rear Safari door, with tire carrier & glass $150

16. Set of 5 Doors for a 110 (frames are good - slight bubbling in a few areas. Comes with the hinges see. In the photos. $800 REAR DOOR FROM THIS LOT IS SPOKEN FOR - NEW PRICE FOR THE 4 REMAINING DOORS IS NOW $650 ***pending

17. Front set of door cards $100

18. 2nd row door card set $100

19. Defender Single Cab Roof. - I’m excellent condition Asking $1,500 - open to offers!

Payment & Shipping

During Covid our new parts sales began to become a relevant part of our business & in turn we now have a full time shipping department.

Our shipping crews hours are 9am - 4pm Eastern, Monday to Thursday - orders placed after 4pm eastern will be processed the following work day - first thing.

Once you confirm your order - I will forward you an invoice for 10% of your total order - and mark your parts as spoken for. Once we received- our shipping team will consolidated / pack / weigh & follow up with the shipping cost for your final approval.

Once approved I will forward your final invoice & your parts will ship out the same day.

Lastly if your needing a part that is not on my list - by all means let me know. We have 4 years worth of take off parts & a warehouse full of new parts. PM me with any questions.

Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,947 Posts
Aren't you currently being sued by a bunch of people?

Edit: I will retract the statement that you are being sued. It looks like you've had some unsatisfied customers in the past I was mistaken. Maybe I should have said that you have taken some people for a ride recently and are hard to deal with.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow - I did not anticipate being trolled on defender source.

To be clear - you are mistaken and without question there are no past current or pending lawsuits associated with myself and or my partner.

We run a very straight forward operation.
Have a nice night.

·
Premium Member
5,947 Posts
I may have been mistaken that you were actually sued. So I'll retract that above, certainly looks like you've played some games with people in the past.

This isn't trolling.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks you.
This matter was resolved in November - when we replaced the bulkhead with a new one. We could have issued a refund and saved a lot of money given the expensive air freight expense on such a large item, but our focus was and remains on doing the right thing.

Our reputation is very important to us and we have worked extremely hard to build longterm customers and relationships. We are focused upon exceeding our customers expectations and to build lifelong customer relationships.

·
Premium Member
10,836 Posts
Is the white front "grill support" from an early "open through the grill" or is it from the later "open with a broken handled cable"? Does it include the steel support across the top or is it just the aluminum outer shell?
This one:
B92C6DF4-AAA9-49D1-A9B3-FBBF870423B5.jpeg

1 - 20 of 40 Posts