Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have available a genuine 200tdi Defender intake manifold, exhaust manifold, turbo, intercooler pipe and oil feed pipe. I have had this set up as a spare for quite some time and no longer have a 200tdi. I hate to let it go because it was nice to know it was there should I ever need it. I have never needed to install them. Turbo was a known good turbo, has no excessive play. Can't find anything on this site relating to price and they are becoming difficult to find even in the UK.

Will begin with an asking price of $750, or best offer, plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still available and open to reasonable offers, perhaps you are looking for a Christmas gift for your spouse:xmas. I don't want to separate the package. The intercooler hose as Andy stated might not go to a 200 and appears to be for a 300tdi, though don't have it in front of me to confirm. It is located in Indiana and can be shipped, though I am in the UK.

·
Premium Member
4,887 Posts
I don't think they really fit. And I'm pretty sure there's no take-off for the oil feed and drain.

The 2.5 TD manifolds would fit better but you'd still have the lack of oil problem.

If bolted to a NAD, and driven semi sensibly, how long before the grenade would go off? Thinking someone like Rick who has a dozen or so spares would be curious, as am I.

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump, parts still available, kinda forgot these were sitting back in the States, parts are located in Indiana.

·
Premium Member
10,293 Posts
I know these are rare, but the disco engine works fine in a RHD and in a LHD, a 300TDI manifold setup will work fine as long as you deal with the dipstick.
That's probably why you haven't had offers.
I suggest you list on eBay, someone with an engine with a bad turbo of exhaust manifold would buy them.
GLWTS.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts