Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi. New member here from Canada. Trying to source a Rear Salisbury axle for a 300tdi 110 here in Canada (1995-2002 300tdi TD5 years), but there are virtually no used parts up here in the cold and rainy north, so I'll try my luck on this forum. So if anybody has a rear axle (in good condition, lower mileage preferred and no issues with the diff), then please let me know. It would have to be shipped to Vancouver Canada (or possibly to a parcel service provider in Washington state, but not too sure if that would really work for me). Might also be interested in a front axle if the shipping can be combined, but the rear is more important right now. The other option I have is to search UK ebay for an axle. Has anybody here ever shipped an axle from England overseas and knows what kind of shipping cost I could expect or knows of a reputable online store I could contact? Cheers, Indy.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I have a Salisbury off an ‘88 110. Located in Atlanta, GA. Happy to pallet it but not sure of the most feasible shipping option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Sorry, but should have mentioned in the post that it should be from a mid to late 1990s Defender 110 300tdi or up to a 2002 TD5. 24 spline with disc brakes. Appreciate the offer though ;) Cheers.

·
Registered
335 Posts
If you already have a complete axle, you’re probably better off doing a conversion on the one you have. There’s plenty of write ups on the site here and you can get parts from a disco axle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts