mantec window guards
billet vents
great interior

------ Follow up post added June 17th, 2015 11:40 AM ------

Dirty photo of it

·
Premium Member
3,228 Posts
guessing he would want you to email him that question.

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Please feel free to email me any questions, [email protected]

There are too many people with "opinions" on here, which is why this isn't a very aggressive or well detailed for sale ad. If a person is serious about spending around $100k on a Defender, I would be happy to talk with them in length about the vehicle.

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
So much want. If the owner is looking to downsize let them know I'm willing to trade straight up for my D90!

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have drooled over this truck for years, it's truly the coolest 110 in the country(that I've experienced)

·
Premium Member
4,980 Posts
Zack, did that truck run the VOT with us last summer?

·
Premium Member
4,980 Posts
I will vouch for that being one of the most well sorted, functional and bad ass trucks I have ever seen in motion. F^@*ing art work. Can't believe he is selling it.

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It actually upsets me to see it for sale, I've done MOTL, VOT, and Winter Romp with him driving it. Trust me, neither him or his family want to see it go.

Money has been poured into this truck for the build, most work done by one of the best techs in the country, Matt Browne of Overland Engineering. The truck performs flawlessly on and off-road, all while getting around 25mpg. I just hope it'll go to someone that truly appreciates it for what it is, it is a piece of art.

·
Premium Member
4,980 Posts
When I first saw the truck I thought Ralph Lauren garage queen. No way is someone going to take a truck that beautiful off road. But then it seemed to take what ever obstacle with such little effort, it just preforms absolutely flawlessly on the trails. Put that together with how well set up the interior/galley is and you have one hell of an overlanding rig. A few action shots from VOT 2014 in Vermont. GLWS

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,253 Posts
This is a really great Defender and for anyone wanting to build something like this it really is a great value. Parts were not just bolted on, this was built and tested to perform, regardless of cost. Most of the work is fully custom and its built to drive anywhere in the world with class / comfort / safety and no worries.

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Fantastic truck.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts