Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Can't you just appreciate the time, effort, and plastic it took to make that piece if priceless nostalgia? You just made this piece of history another redundant artwork. Think to yourself: Are we better now than we were a day ago when you shortcutted us all by making it harder to view this masterpiece? You have no idea the leg work required now that I have to 1) scroll my mouse/finger to your link, 2) click said link, 3) wait an eternity on the LTE network to load this in 480p, then what do I do? Oh, trust me, I'd rather purchase this art, wait mere days for my postman to deliver, plug it into my grandfather's priceless 1988 Hitachi with the superb quality you'd expect of the luxurious red, white, and yellow streaming at 16 DPI. Watch this video travesty on the YouTube's? I think not. We'll have the last laugh when our Pokemon cards, POGs, and Beanie Babies make the comeback they deserve. Excelsior!

On a non-related thought, that link was dope.

·
Premium Member
707 Posts
Can't you just appreciate the time, effort, and plastic it took to make that piece if priceless nostalgia? You just made this piece of history another redundant artwork. Think to yourself: Are we better now than we were a day ago when you shortcutted us all by making it harder to view this masterpiece? You have no idea the leg work required now that I have to 1) scroll my mouse/finger to your link, 2) click said link, 3) wait an eternity on the LTE network to load this in 480p, then what do I do? Oh, trust me, I'd rather purchase this art, wait mere days for my postman to deliver, plug it into my grandfather's priceless 1988 Hitachi with the superb quality you'd expect of the luxurious red, white, and yellow streaming at 16 DPI. Watch this video travesty on the YouTube's? I think not. We'll have the last laugh when our Pokemon cards, POGs, and Beanie Babies make the comeback they deserve. Excelsior!

On a non-related thought, that link was dope.
There is now Crown XR running out of my nose (almost). Thanks for the laugh. Needed that today. :toast

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.