Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
I can't say how much fabrication would be involved as I have never seen a Puma dash in person. I just installed a VHX series gauge and the actual installation and wiring is very easy especially if you can use the BIM-01-02 Canbus interface. You can see the installation manual on their site and the customer support is amazing. The actual unit is very shallow as well, mine is only about 1.5" deep and has a CAT 5 looking cable that just plugs in as well as a little plug for the selectors. You do have to find somewhere for the main control box (5"x3.5" approx.). If you have any questions I would just phone them, very knowledgeable and helpful.

Sean

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Not sure I just picked out the configuration and the roadster stop ordered them. Was just looking at it and not sure I like the orientation. Seems like too much space above but could be because of the seating angle?

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Not sure I just picked out the configuration and the roadster stop ordered them. Was just looking at it and not sure I like the orientation. Seems like too much space above but could be because of the seating angle?
I see what you mean - not having a Puma dash I’m not much help but I’d be curious if it’s easier (or not) to see the primary gauges if it’s lower higher (does the steering wheel interfere visually)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts