Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not related to seller but I want the top. If buyer doesn't want top I'll be glad to take it off their hands.

Contact Zach or Iassac at 740-442-4085

eBay listing is completed but still up, search 331650228810

image-1046982412.jpg

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
It's been up multiple times since February. It's listed by someone like Michaels Cycles who's selling it for someone else so the whole process is really inefficient. I'd tried buying something not bolted on from the first listing and the dude was impossible to work with. They were at least asking less this time.

Is Ohio close to you? I thought you were only looking local for a fiberglass top.

·
Premium Member
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's been up multiple times since February. It's listed by someone like Michaels Cycles who's selling it for someone else so the whole process is really inefficient. I'd tried buying something not bolted on from the first listing and the dude was impossible to work with. They were at least asking less this time. Is Ohio close to you? I thought you were only looking local for a fiberglass top.
Yeah a board member was going to buy it and sell me the top but deal fell through.
I'm willing to travel 6 or so hours from RVA but not for a cracked pos that's over priced.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts