Defender Source Forum banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Hi Samer, just put a deposit for a dash dock on your website - I look forward to getting it!
Hello Gilles. Deposit received, thank you. New batch of 15 is in fabrication. I’ll keep you posted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Working out the production details and cost. I should have a price in the next couple of days, and will try to keep it under $130.00

For those who haven't yet, please let me know if this is something of interest, as I would like to get an idea of how many I need to produce. It looks like there are 10 potentially interested so far.
I’m interested

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #85

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am interested! The website says $170 but you listed $130 on this thread. Is $130 a Defender Source price? Thanks for the help and happy new year!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Any update on when they might be finished and ready for shipping?
Hoping to have them done by the end of this week. They took a bit longer than usual to fabricate this time as the shop I have them made at is running with reduced staff.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
New batch of Dash Docks is ready for shipping, and they look great if I might say so myself!

For those who haven't ordered yet, please head on out to https://www.trailsunlimitedllc.com to order yours before they are all gone. About half of the current batch is already pre-sold.

For those who have pre-ordered and pre-paid in full, yours will ship out by the end of the week. Tracking number to be provided by PM.

Some of you had just put a deposit, so I will contact you privately for the balance.

Really appreciate all the suport from this great community!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Final payment sent.

Bruce
Bruce. Payment received, thank you! The dock will ship out to you on Monday. I will send you tracking info via PM.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've finally installed my dash dock and it is fantastic! My wife got in the car and didn't even notice it, it looks like it belongs in the vehicle. I do have to adjust the middle support bolt, I'm having a hard time getting it tight enough so that it doesn't rattle, and loose enough that the ash tray sits flush. But I am super stoked with it! Great product Samer, thank you!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
I've finally installed my dash dock and it is fantastic! My wife got in the car and didn't even notice it, it looks like it belongs in the vehicle. I do have to adjust the middle support bolt, I'm having a hard time getting it tight enough so that it doesn't rattle, and loose enough that the ash tray sits flush. But I am super stoked with it! Great product Samer, thank you!
Thank you for the endorsement Gilles, and happy to know that you like the dock, and that your wife proves! WAF is key after all.

It would be great if you can post some pics of it in your rig.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thank you for the endorsement Gilles, and happy to know that you like the dock, and that your wife proves! WAF is key after all.

It would be great if you can post some pics of it in your rig.

Dash Dock.jpg

Here it is installed!

Gilles

81 - 99 of 99 Posts