Defender Source Forum banner

61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Dash docks are back from powder coating and have started shipping. Get yours today!

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts
Got mine installed and it is a nice item for its function. Well built with quality as well. However, like some have asked I would not use this as a grab handle, but how its sits it would not be a natural grab point so I am not concerned someone will accidentally grab it and rip it out.

If you are looking for a way to mount your phone and have it accessible as you drive buy one of these.
just wondering where you got that mount... or if others found a good source for them...

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
just wondering where you got that mount... or if others found a good source for them...
Mark,

I'm assuming you are referring to the cell phone mount shown in his truck. If that's the case, then you need to look no further than RAM Mounts - Mobile Mounting Solutions for Phones, Tablets, Laptops, Camera & more. They offer a plethora of mounting options that will work with the Dash Dock.

Have you received the one I shipped you? If so, and you're happy with it, kindly post a comment on this thread about your experience.

Thanks.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
I am reviving this long dead thread now, due to renewed interest in the Dash Dock. I stopped manufacturing this accessory for a few reasons, but things are in full swing now due to renewed interest by Defender owners on a couple of sites. I produce these in batches, and I have 15 in active production now, which should be ready in about 3 weeks.

If you're not familiar with what a "Dash Dock" is, please read this thread, and feel free to ask any questions. If you want to order one, please send me a DM, as I don't want to violate any site policies by discussing pricing, etc.

Reactions: emah

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
Awesome news Samer! Thanks for reviving this product/thread and letting us know. Hopefully, everyone that wanted in the past like me will jump on this!
Eddie

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
For those new to this site or are unfamiliar with the Dash Dock, here are actual pictures of it mounted in a D110.
DD_Detail_4.jpg
DD_Detail_2.jpg
img_3452.jpg

·
Registered
134 Posts
Awesome news. I have one and it is a great and useful piece of kit. Cell phone, HT radio, iPad. Whatever, great piece of kit.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Awesome news. I have one and it is a great and useful piece of kit. Cell phone, HT radio, iPad. Whatever, great piece of kit.
Hey Mark,

Thank you for the support. I would greatly appreciate it if you could, at your convenience, post a couple of pictures of your setup, to show the uninitiated!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #70

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Hello,

Dash docks are back from fabrication and ready to ship. They will start going out tomorrow for those who have already paid. I have a few left if anyone is interested.

Thanks - Samer

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Guys. I still have a few docks available. Please let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
If you don't have the opening for the ashtray, you can Velcro that 3rd support point to the top of the dash.

It's flat anyways and is designed to just sit in place.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Only one dock left in stock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
Finally got to install my dash dock! Great product, well made and I like the versatility of the mounting locations.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Looks great Eddy. I hope you get great use out of it. Thank you for taking the time to post photos!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
All gone! Ready for a second run and looking to gauge interest. Taking deposits, so please let me know if you'd like one.

61 - 80 of 99 Posts