·
Premium Member
188 Posts
yes on at least one to start

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
A quick status update for you guys. The 1st batch of Docks is currently in production and I should have them in hand by the end of the week, and they are off to powder coating after that.

Stay tuned, I will post pics as soon as I have them.

·
Premium Member
8,962 Posts
A quick status update for you guys. The 1st batch of Docks is currently in production and I should have them in hand by the end of the week, and they are off to powder coating after that.

Stay tuned, I will post pics as soon as I have them.
Holy cow I just realized I totally owe you a call back...my PROFUSE apologies :)...last few weeks have been absolutely bananas, not to mention the 1700-mile roadtrip in the 130 and then away for a long fathers day weekend, and now getting ready to head north for a few weeks. I'll try to carve out some time this week and ring you back.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
The 1st batch of docks came back from fabrication on Friday, and I dropped them off at powder coating earlier this morning. They should hopefully be ready this coming Friday, and I have 15 of them.

I will post pics as soon as I have them back.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
Dash docks are back from powder coating and they are ready to ship now. I have 14 ready for immediate shipment, price is $140.00 + actual shipping to your zip code.

Please see attached pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
- 4 sold and paid for, will ship today
- 2 spoken for and awaiting payment

Only 8 remaining. Please send me a PM if you want one.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
To all who bought the dash docks, please post pictures of them installed in your rig.

BTW, I still have 6 available for grabs.

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
How secure are these? If someone was to use it as an Oh Shat handle inadvertently or use it to crawl into the cab, would it pull those dash screws out? I realize that is not its function, but I can see someone grabbing it out of instinct. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
10,648 Posts
Was wondering the same thing. Do those screw secure to the bulkhead. I know there are tabs on the BH

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I suppose if you grab and pull hard enough on the bar, you could rip it out of the dash, and as Rocky said, there are plastic tabs in the bulkhead into which the dash screws get fastened.

Grabbing onto the bar to GET INTO the cab is not going to be possible or convenient, as the bar sits close to the dash (about 3/4" clearance).

21 - 40 of 65 Posts