Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
D 90 Left Hand Drive Air Conditioning Unit factory add-on

I have a Landrover Defender 90 Air conditioning unit still in the factory box from Land Rover. This is an opened box to get the instructions but nothing else has been opened.

This looks to be the same unit that rovers north sales, I believe it has everything but the compressor and compressor bracket.

If interested I can supply more info and Photos.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was so into listing it i forgot the price, i was looking for around $2300 plus shipping

·
Registered
838 Posts
Long shot but I'd be interested in the in-cabin items and others suitable for 200Tdi if someone else wants the rest.

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Long shot but I'd be interested in the in-cabin items and others suitable for 200Tdi if someone else wants the rest.

I might be into that. I need the condenser and fan and connections that are in the engine bay. I did just buy all the bits you are looking for that are on the inside from another D90source member on Sunday.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
there has been some questions as to if and what it fits, i am not sure i can answer that.

the Land Rover Kit Part number # 30-0085B i have not been able to find it so i cant say for certain what the application .

i am only going off of the instructions that was inside the sealed box, yes i opened the box to see what it was and that is where i found the instructions.

to help i am posting the instruction in a PDF so you can have all the information i have on this.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
Vouching for seller

Gar is a really good guy and a member of our local club. I would be very interested in the system, but I am a little cash poor right now. Good luck with sale Gar!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Still interested in buying just the inside controls/assembly. If Seller is not interested in splitting the sale I can purchase all but would need a commitment from other(s) to buy the rest.

PM me if interested!

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
there has been some questions as to if and what it fits, i am not sure i can answer that.

the Land Rover Kit Part number # 30-0085B i have not been able to find it so i cant say for certain what the application .

i am only going off of the instructions that was inside the sealed box, yes i opened the box to see what it was and that is where i found the instructions.

to help i am posting the instruction in a PDF so you can have all the information i have on this.
Gar,
Thanks for posting a pdf of the instructions. Good info there. Being greedy here, but is there a chance you could also post a scan the instructions?
GLWTS

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sale fell through it is still ready to be installed in your truck. Price $2050 plus shipping

·
Registered
838 Posts
Who wants/needs the under the hood items?!?!
I'll do this if someone commits to taking them - I only need the inside items and will facilitate the transaction

1 - 20 of 26 Posts