Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Custom camp kitchen. Fabricated from a Zarges aluminum box and plywood. Legs detach and are stored inside. Plenty of room for a 2 burner stove, lantern, propane, first aid kit, pots and pan, silverware, and all your camping and cooking needs. Lid lays flat to act as a cooking or prep surface.

$350 empty, $425 with stove, lantern, first aid kit, and a few cooking accessories.

Can deliver to MAR, or assist with RURR.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You did a good job making it. Is it already sold? I would like to make something like this for my family trips because the kitchen equipment we take with us every time takes up too much space. I prefer cooking on the fire, but my wife insists on taking some basic kitchen stuff with us every time. That’s why I have to take not only powerful tactical vont flashlights from Amazon but also something less essential as kitchen stuff. That’s why I would like it to take as little space as possible. Are there any tutorials online on how to make a kit like this?

·
Premium Member
7,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You did a good job making it. Is it already sold? I would like to make something like this for my family trips because the kitchen equipment we take with us every time takes up too much space. I prefer cooking on the fire, but my wife insists on taking some basic kitchen stuff with us every time.
I've pulled out the wood insert to keep the box. Sill have the insert for sale if you want to supply your own box.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts