Potentially interesting SIII project.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Purty black '95 swb RRC in N TX @ $13k:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Damn that thing is sexy. I love how when they are all galvanized it's no longer worth mentioning. Almost worth buying and sitting on for 4 years.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Damn that thing is sexy. I love how when they are all galvanized it's no longer worth mentioning. Almost worth buying and sitting on for 4 years.
Better yet... buy it, put it on a CARNET, and professionally store it in Zambia or Botswana. Then you have a Land Rover in Africa to take on safari for the rest of your life!

·
Premium Member
13,635 Posts
Was Blackheath still building trucks in 2000 ? Thought they closed that plant in 95 or 96?
A 2000 should be a Solihull built truck.

·
Registered
218 Posts
That seems like a solid deal. LHD, Galv, Puma Seats, Fresh paint, 300tdi....not sure what isn't to like about that truck. For those who are interested in a cummins/ls swap theres the perfect donor to be in for WAYYYYY less than a normal build. You can still dump the 300tdi for good money too.

·
Registered
118 Posts
That seems like a solid deal. LHD, Galv, Puma Seats, Fresh paint, 300tdi....not sure what isn't to like about that truck. For those who are interested in a cummins/ls swap theres the perfect donor to be in for WAYYYYY less than a normal build. You can still dump the 300tdi for good money too.
I thought so. I assume the truck is known to people on this board as the seller talks about going to Romp, etc.

·
Premium Member
3,266 Posts
Any 101's been seen for sale? Anyone seen anything while out and about?
You need to buy them all and ship from some non English speaking country. On FB Land Rover 101 FC owners page

Attachments

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
2601 - 2620 of 2664 Posts