2581 - 2600 of 2635 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
now, for something different....

·
Premium Member
1,539 Posts
That's the first time I've seen someone stuff a Disco 1 dashboard into a Defender. And why all the effort to make the long nose? It's got a 3.9 14cux, not like theyre trying to fit a v12. It looks like they modified an entire Disco 1 bulkhead to fit into this thing.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
That's the first time I've seen someone stuff a Disco 1 dashboard into a Defender. And why all the effort to make the long nose? It's got a 3.9 14cux, not like theyre trying to fit a v12. It looks like they modified an entire Disco 1 bulkhead to fit into this thing.

Every time I see these longnose Kahn-fiesta abominations with anything less than a V12 under the hood, I imagine some Putz sitting down behind a steering wheel of one for the first time in their life, expecting the thing to be faster than a rocket, turning the key, kicking it into gear and stepping on the gas pedal.... and..... slowly rolling out of the parking lot. Makes me smile.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Not mine, but given the low miles thought is was noteworthy:

·
Registered
46 Posts
now, for something different....
That was being sold in Medellin, Columbia a couple of years ago. At half the price. Some of the pics were taken there.

·
Premium Member
1,850 Posts
Not craigslist but Facebook Marketplace. If you like series this might be for you..Not mine by the way

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
This looks to be potentially a ‘too good to be true’ situation:

2581 - 2600 of 2635 Posts