Defender Source Forum banner

2521 - 2540 of 2624 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
its not actually in town yet.. sitting in a boatyard about an hour away.. he is bringing it up this week and ill go take a look.
Interesting. If you end up passing I would love to hear your opinion. I haven’t had a series in almost 20 years (SIII then), so it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
3,195 Posts
2x 110s for 30k

https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/d/houston-land-rover-defender-110/6944614986.html

taken from advert I have NO interest in this sale.

"I have two rare left hand drive running project 300 TDI Defenders for sale on U.S. soil. They both come with Bill of Sale. I can get New Hampshire registration which then be titled in any state for an additional fee after purchase. Both Rovers I brought over from West Africa. The blue defender is a 1986 and the white one is a 1990. I’m selling both for 30K. They are priced to sale so get in touch me at 7 one 3 5four5 3325"

·
Registered
675 Posts
https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/d/houston-land-rover-defender-110/6944614986.html

taken from advert I have NO interest in this sale.

"I have two rare left hand drive running project 300 TDI Defenders for sale on U.S. soil. They both come with Bill of Sale. I can get New Hampshire registration which then be titled in any state for an additional fee after purchase. Both Rovers I brought over from West Africa. The blue defender is a 1986 and the white one is a 1990. I’m selling both for 30K. They are priced to sale so get in touch me at 7 one 3 5four5 3325"
good find, white one is sold.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Now correct me if I'm wrong but won't that heap (including the snow blower) sell for a decent sum just for the vin/title?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Now correct me if I'm wrong but won't that heap (including the snow blower) sell for a decent sum just for the vin/title?
I remember a thread on here a while ago where a guy was selling a burned out 97 w/o going through his insurance company because he thought he would get more for a clean title / vin selling it outright then he would by making a claim.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I've seen the truck on the road in the past but never a good close-up look. Looks decent in the pics and the price isn't too bad. Very desirable truck IMO. Love the Poppy Red.

2521 - 2540 of 2624 Posts