Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next to the vents on top of the dash, and on the side of the doors are dot snaps (literally just learned what they're called right now, never knew!) anyways...

Most likely for some cover of some sort to cover the entire front 2 seats up to the windshield and up and over the doors when ST top doors are off, to protect from the elements.

Does anyone have this cover or know where to find one? Or would a weekend trip to the fabric store be the only way to get my hands on one :confused

~Jij

·
Premium Member
1,887 Posts
Lol, its called a tonnaeu cover, you can buy them from RN, Badger(?), Exmoor, All Trims. Make sure you specify that its for a 94 as it has the snaps. Badger might still have some tonneaus for sale that were left over and fixed up from somewhere, (I forget now). Also there are people on here and other boards that are always selling tonneau tops as well.

Also known as button snaps (more common vernacular):)

·
Premium Member
6,416 Posts
I have one for sale $200 plus shipping call it a 7 out of 10

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
I sold my full tonn top as I never used it. Had it on once and it did work great...but.
I saw a great thing in africa last year - they used the dot snaps to secure dash top trays. Light wooden boxes snapped on to hold maps, water, pistols, etc. That's on my short list as the sun here in ca is killing my dash.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts