61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #62

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
You're probably better off just just not reading anything from cowboy at all, it'll kill your brain cells
Well, I guess I haven't been truly Fair & Balanced - under the assumption that the Rovers North front man is more of an Obama/Biden guy, here's Obama's chief healthcare guru/ObamaCare Czar on when you should be allowed to go back to your job or reopen your business:

If you agree that the economy should stay closed down for 18 months, definitely cast your vote FOR Biden/AOC in the 2021 election & DO NOT give your parts biz to Land Rover Direct: Land Rover Parts and Spares Direct

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
Well, I guess I haven't been truly Fair & Balanced - under the assumption that the Rovers North front man is more of an Obama/Biden guy, here's Obama's chief healthcare guru/ObamaCare Czar on when you should be allowed to go back to your job or reopen your business:

If you agree that the economy should stay closed down for 18 months, definitely cast your vote FOR Biden/AOC in the 2021 election & DO NOT give your parts biz to Land Rover Direct: Land Rover Parts and Spares Direct
We are still open and busier than ever, thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
This is an interesting read

LMAO. This guy's either an idiot or a snake oil salesman. Probably the latter. "The immune system cannot be destroyed by a virus.” Uh, that's exactly what the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) does. This is the guy that had the YouTube video that said you could cure COVID-19 by inhaling hot air from a hair dryer.

The inventor of email? The dude's not anywhere near old enough.

It's amazing sources like this try to profit on things like this by spinning conspiracy theories. They start with something like the tiny factoid of Gates' funding of an outfit that does research on coronaviruses livestock, and then run with it. Unbelievable.

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts

I saw that interview and he said nothing of the sort. 'never said that we must be locked down for 18 months. Only that life won't be back to normal until then. It's definitely true that no one will feel normal until after mass vaccination. But I know of no one, either in or outside of the Administration, that is saying the the current restrictions must be in place until then.

Certainly can't vote for AOC since I don't live in her NY district. :)

·
Premium Member
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
LMAO. This guy's either an idiot or a snake oil salesman. Probably the latter. "The immune system cannot be destroyed by a virus.” Uh, that's exactly what the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) does. This is the guy that had the YouTube video that said you could cure COVID-19 by inhaling hot air from a hair dryer.

The inventor of email? The dude's not anywhere near old enough.

It's amazing sources like this try to profit on things like this by spinning conspiracy theories. They start with something like the tiny factoid of Gates' funding of an outfit that does research on coronaviruses livestock, and then run with it. Unbelievable.
Barry I said interesting, not necessarily true.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts