·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2001 Disco II SE with 85k miles posted up today .

For Auction: 2001 Land Rover Discovery SE with 85k miles and service records from new.

https://seconddaily.com/2001-land-rover-discovery-ii-se-85k-miles/

Service records dating back to new and reports the CarFax is clean throughout the three owners. Ships from Georgia with a clean clear title.

Epsom green in good shape with the exception of the noted sun faded area on the roof. There is a small crack on the right side of the front bumper noted in the pictures. There are standard door dings and scratches as one would expect for a 17 year old Rover. Inside is very clean. 3 amigos are intermittent.

Last 12 Month Highlights:
Interior Restoration
All New Coolant Hoses
Headgaskets replaced
185 Degree Tstat (OEM)
Throttle Body Plate Brass Bypass
All Fluids Flushed & Replaced
Lucky Eight Drive Shaft
Land Rover Brush Guard and Rear Light Guards (OEM)
Rear Access Ladder (Rovers North)
Brand New OEM Rubber Floor Mats (purchased in last 30 days)
Front Window Tint Added
Oversize Cupholders Added (OEM)
New Interior Leather Boots
New Master Cylinder
Attached Thumbnails

Attachments

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Our Hunter Edition RRC is closing tonight, reserve has been met with current bidding at $8600. Ships from PA, has been seen in person by a well-respected A+G employee and given the thumbs up. Good inexpensive rig for someone looking.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
We have the RRC on air closing soon, and an FJ43 restored to concours showroom condition, well priced at $50k which is half the cost of anything even remotely comparable to the work done on this one. Have a nice driver '76 109 Santana posted up as well. Fully restored LR110 3 door cab posting today.

We also have a manual D1 Disco offline, $6k...120k miles. Driver quality, clear coat issues, has some rust, nothing that cant either be repaired or ignored and driven. Just a good runner/driver manual D1...not a trailer garage queen. Email or PM me for more info.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
If anyone is selling a RRC and it's not a project, no rust...and want some free advertisement, send them my way. I have several/many people looking for good sorted ones. I would need a set of good pics (at least 10 or so) and some good description, history, etc. I'll share in our newsletter as it always brings up people looking. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
2001 Disco II SE with 85k miles posted up today .

For Auction: 2001 Land Rover Discovery SE with 85k miles and service records from new.

https://seconddaily.com/2001-land-rover-discovery-ii-se-85k-miles/

Service records dating back to new and reports the CarFax is clean throughout the three owners. Ships from Georgia with a clean clear title.

Epsom green in good shape with the exception of the noted sun faded area on the roof. There is a small crack on the right side of the front bumper noted in the pictures. There are standard door dings and scratches as one would expect for a 17 year old Rover. Inside is very clean. 3 amigos are intermittent.

Last 12 Month Highlights:
Interior Restoration
All New Coolant Hoses
Headgaskets replaced
185 Degree Tstat (OEM)
Throttle Body Plate Brass Bypass
All Fluids Flushed & Replaced
Lucky Eight Drive Shaft
Land Rover Brush Guard and Rear Light Guards (OEM)
Rear Access Ladder (Rovers North)
Brand New OEM Rubber Floor Mats (purchased in last 30 days)
Front Window Tint Added
Oversize Cupholders Added (OEM)
New Interior Leather Boots
New Master Cylinder
Attached Thumbnails
Price lowered to $7000

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Given we dont have a set buy price,this one gets relegated to MISC ...

1993 Land Rover Defender 110 200tdi LHD

https://seconddaily.com/1993-land-rover-defender-110-200tdi-lhd-5-door/

VIN: Inquire
Year: 1993
Make: Land Rover
Model: Defender 110
Mileage: 209k kms (130k miles)
Engine: 200tdi turbo diesel
Transmission: LT77 5-sp manual
Drivetrain: 4WD
Ext. Color: Alpine White
Int. Color: Grey Tweed
Key Features: Tagged and Titled in the US, restored to daily driver quality, clean / unmolested example

1 - 20 of 42 Posts