Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale chevy dana 60 narrowed and brackets welded on as to fit under defender, discovery, or range rover classic using radius arms. axle is not complete and missing parts to reassemble, but the hard work is done. here are some of the items it will need. Do to the fact that the outer knuckle is so large you have to run coil over shocks or have a two inch spacer under the spring to clear knuckle at full turn. would also need gears, outer knuckles and spindles, brakes, outer shaft and u joints. The short side axle is a standard axle. the long side axle is a factory axle that has been narrowed. the hubs were brand new but have gotten wet at some point and started to rust. has been sitting in my garage for about 8 years. I may be forgetting something as its been a long time since I started this project and don't have a need for it any longer. best contact is [email protected] $900 or obo

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,075 Posts
I bet you could! I have too many projects already. Getting ready to do more of a stock build on a series 109, plus my old 109 with the Cummins needs some love as well. I keep breaking the front Salisbury in that one so it's getting a Dana 60 front which I've already got sitting in the back yard.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts