Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
rough as a badgers arse! epic levels of over spray on the front left eye brow!

·
Premium Member
13,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rough as a badgers arse! epic levels of over spray on the front left eye brow!
But comrade Jason the price is more than commensurate with apparent condition. I guess if you are going to drive it to the urban mall or around NYC that would matter.... if desired for the purpose for which it was built, it appears solid and cheap.

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
But comrade Jason the price is more than commensurate with apparent condition. I guess if you are going to drive it to the urban mall or around NYC that would matter.... if desired for the purpose for which it was built, it appears solid and cheap.
Im in London this week ... ;-)

·
Premium Member
8,969 Posts
I've always thought a 110 hicap (if you didn't care about the condition of the bed getting banged off trees/etc) would make a great wheeling rig...tons of room to put all your gear, pull the truck cab and throw on a rollbar.

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
Or a nice one ( Lara Croft clone ) already done and ready to enjoy. What say ye as a fair price: Chassis stripped and blasted still retaining correct ID on frame (acid etched primer, etc), cage by RTE and tied to frame, LHD, 3.5 auto, NRP SS exhaust w/ headers, completely disassembled, painted, and put back together, etc. Still needs touch up paint, lights wired, and such, but will be completed prior to delivery obviously.
Thoughts??

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,885 Posts
Or a nice one ( Lara Croft clone ) already done and ready to enjoy. What say ye as a fair price: Chassis stripped and blasted still retaining correct ID on frame (acid etched primer, etc), cage by RTE and tied to frame, LHD, 3.5 auto, NRP SS exhaust w/ headers, completely disassembled, painted, and put back together, etc. Still needs touch up paint, lights wired, and such, but will be completed prior to delivery obviously.
Thoughts??
drumroll.....................

cuanto dinero?

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
Its in the cheap thread. Id go $4995 on it.

-Jeff
I thought you wanted the truck- not just the cage and sliders ;-)

Seriously, I realize wrong thread, but could use reasonable (like that happens on here) feedback, as our trucks are usually sold before completion. I guess I like it more than anyone else, but seems like a cool truck with several applications?!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts